Walking Tour with Street Food: Kabukicho Evening Tour
Spend an evening in one of Asia’s largest entertainment districts, Kabukicho, and sample one of the area’s popular gourmet dishes. This tour will be accompanied by a guide who will take you around some of Kabukicho’s most popular sights such as the nostalgic street of Omoide Yokocho.
Shinjuku & Kabukicho
The tour will visit Shinjuku East Exit Shopping area, Shinjuku Suehirotei Theater (outside only), Hanazono Shrine (15 min) and Golden Gai, then take a walk through Kabukicho (Ichiban-gai, Chuo-dori, Don Quijote, game arcades) (30 min), then continue to Omoide Yokocho.
17:30 Tokyo Tourist Information Center Shinjuku – 3F Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal
Please arrive at least 10 minute before the departure time.
19:30 – Tour Concludes
This ends at Omoide Yokocho. Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku.
* This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes. Walking distance is approximately 2.5 km.
* During the tour, the group will drop by an izakaya at Golden Gai and have a beverage. Aside from that, all food and drink costs are not included in the price of the tour.
* As you will be walking in a very crowded area, please make sure you follow the guidance of your tour guide.
* Itinerary locations and itinerary order may be changed depending on weather conditions and business hours of tour locations.
* This tour will be conducted even if it is raining.
* Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. You will be contacted if the tour is cancelled.
* If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled
* This tour is recommended for participants 20 years of age and older.