Shingen Matsuri Festival – Exclusive Offer
Participate in a Japanese festival wearing Samurai armour
JTB Australia is thrilled to offer this once in a lifetime package and Japanese Festival experience with the Shingen Matsuri Festival.
This festival honours one of the most prominent Japanese shoguns – Takeda Shingen and is held in Kofu.
- Return bus transfers from Shinjuku
- Welcome dinner at the hotel on the day of arrival
- Two nights accommodation at a 4 star hotel in Kofu with breakfast
- A visit to one of the most INSTAGRAMed Cherry Blossom viewing spots in Fujiyoshida, Japan
- Participation in the festival – parading through the main street
- Samurai costume rental and assistance in fitting
- $798 worth of value for $75 per person*
- *when you purchase $75 worth of additional travel products from JTB Australia, such as JR Pass, SIM Cards or other tours and tickets.